Type de poste : Permanent Ville : Montérégie
Expérience requise : 3 ans
Statut : Temps plein
Description du poste
Berga Recycling offers global solutions in recycling
By purchasing recycled materials from the companies that generate them and by selling them to those who transform them, we are the missing link in the global recycling industry. Thus, we eliminate the scrap of some companies and we supply raw materials to several of our customers.
Today, Berga Recycling employs a dozen passionate experts who are committed to developing markets to offer innovative solutions to all its partners.
We have multiple expansion projects and already a foothold in the processing industry. A bright future is on the
CSR position - 40h / week
Looking for a dynamic team in a growing company? Here is an offer for you !! We are looking for someone to fill a forth CSR position to complement our domestic and export Logistics team on a permanent basis.
Work at home, but must be able to move to Brossard and Laval (Québec) for the duration of the training and some monthly meetings.
- Full support to his appointed representative(s); take care of all loads and provide him/her with all the information necessary for the success of the team and the company
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with customers and suppliers
- Creation of PO / SO / WS
- Request marine and land rates
- Order bookings for export
- Schedule transportation with carriers, suppliers and customers
- Ensure follow-up to pick up (domestic and export) and delivery (domestic)
- Manage photos (export) and weights (export and domestic)
- Close worksheets by revalidating weights and prices according to established price ranges, as well as expenses
- Send the necessary information to customers and suppliers
- Send the necessary information to the export department
- Check the status of all open worksheets and update to keep the system in order
- Send claims to suppliers (cut of weight, cut of price, rejection)
- Validate supplier invoices that do not match with Cie Trade and take the necessary action
- Validate billing information when customers have questions
The qualifications sought for the CSR position are:
- High level of English
- Team spirit
- Strong organizational sense
- Mastery of the Office Suite
- Experience in Logistics required, 3 years minimum
Are you qualified for this job? Submit your application now at [email protected]